Bayern away not sold out yet

danf91 said:
Being fair worded that a bit wrongly
Correct.
danf91 said:
what has happened to the fans who were here when we sold the stadium out wmost games when we first moved to COMS.
Still there as far as I can see, as we sell out most games now. (We weren't in europe then with the extra expense, and we still had crap crowds in the other cups).
danf91 said:
We sold our end out for schalke a few years ago which was 2000+
It was 3000, just like this one, which we will sell out.
danf91 said:
So surely we should be selling out bayern munich.
we will.
danf91 said:
i was digging more at people who have dropped their tickets, but will be the first ones moaning when they cant get a brief for finals.
The ones "dropping" their tickets are ones who have already bought them, so will not have to worry about final tickets.

john@staustell said:
RACHACE said:
ardwickboy said:
City fans are real fans who work..............not rich people who live in London and can get cheap day return flights back to London...............unlike the red scum

Ok.

I am suprised thats all, as this is the glamour tie of the group stage and it has fell when Oktoberfest is on. Just thought that this one was one not to miss in most people's eyes.

Interesting English. But of course that makes the flights expensive and the hotels sold out (and expensive!).

What's interesting about it pal?

Am amazed by this post, the system employed for sales means that some people will have to wait their turn to apply for a ticket, I have no doubt in my mind that this will sell out. BTW all our home league games have sold out since the start of May( for home fans)

blueyorkie said:
Am amazed by this post, the system employed for sales means that some people will have to wait their turn to apply for a ticket, I have no doubt in my mind that this will sell out. BTW all our home league games have sold out since the start of May( for home fans)

Why are you amazed?

The thread started as I expected the fixture to sell out rapidly, this was based on reading threads on here and speaking to blues at games. I am on just over 5000 points and I was slightly worried that I wouldn't get a ticket such was the excitement towards this tie.

The thread wasn't started as a dig at our following, our following I believe is very decent.

I can see why alot haven't bothered with it, hotel prices and direct flight prices (also the fact we will be back there come May) however 3000 tickets isn't a huge allocation and I am suprised they are still on sale.

How many did we take to Poznan? did they go on open sale? Munich I would have thought would be more of a pull than Poznan.

Tonster said:
notts blue said:
I'm a lazy bastard mate tbh,

Just want to get off flight on to a train and be there,

Pissed off about travelling down to stanstead really but all in a days work I suppose!

Enjoy mate

C'mon city!

Is it the Holiday Inn Munich South you're staying at, next to Machtlfinger strasse U-bahn station? If so, me and the missus are there as well on the Tuesday night.
We are in Munich south mate but it's the Holiday Inn MUNICH-UNTERHACHING
INSELKAMMERSTRASSE 7-9, MUNICH, 82008

Get there around 3pm bags in and out we go, staying till our 9pm wednesday!

RACHACE said:
blueyorkie said:

Why are you amazed?

The thread started as I expected the fixture to sell out rapidly, this was based on reading threads on here and speaking to blues at games. I am on just over 5000 points and I was slightly worried that I wouldn't get a ticket such was the excitement towards this tie.

The thread wasn't started as a dig at our following, our following I believe is very decent.

I can see why alot haven't bothered with it, hotel prices and direct flight prices (also the fact we will be back there come May) however 3000 tickets isn't a huge allocation and I am suprised they are still on sale.

How many did we take to Poznan? did they go on open sale? Munich I would have thought would be more of a pull than Poznan.

Quite simply it's the Champions League Cup scheme.

I was simply amazed by the number of people I know with a hell of a lot of loyalty points who didn't have the nouse to join it. They knew they were 99% sure of going to all the games but refused to take the risk in case they lost out on £25 over the space of a calendar year.

Now I always join the Cup schemes so I never looked at the small print, but these people didn't realise that loyalty points would not be the over-riding priority when away European tickets were first doled out. They didn't realise that people with 2,000 loyalty points on the scheme would take preference over a bloke with 8,000 loyatly points who was not on the scheme. Whether that is right or whether they should have known is another story but that's been a big problem.

In the end many simply believed that they would not get a ticket without being on the scheme and once they found out they could, ten days after they had originally gone on sale, it was simply too late for them to organise the trip.

notts blue said:
Tonster said:
notts blue said:
I'm a lazy bastard mate tbh,

Just want to get off flight on to a train and be there,

Pissed off about travelling down to stanstead really but all in a days work I suppose!

Enjoy mate

C'mon city!

Is it the Holiday Inn Munich South you're staying at, next to Machtlfinger strasse U-bahn station? If so, me and the missus are there as well on the Tuesday night.

Ah, we looked at that one as well, but plumped for the other as it allowed me to book with my points and so we got it for free!!

Tonster said:
notts blue said:
Tonster said:

Jesus, free!

Cost me £150, but wanted a nice hotel just out the centre as I've got the mrs in tow! Lol

Ah, we looked at that one as well, but plumped for the other as it allowed me to book with my points and so we got it for free!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.