Bayern away

Anyone reckon their will be any chance of tickets going down to cityzens?
Difficult one to judge.
We have a decent allocation of a couple of ton shy of 4000 tickets.
Munich hotels are silly money, and we're at Wembley a few days later.
These are a few reasons why you may have a chance of a ticket.
Things that may cause you a problem are things like most fans booking dorms in Hostels, which will be a lot cheaper, although that won't appeal to everyone. If most match tickets are £17 instead of £62, which I very much doubt.
Plus, it's a very attractive fixture, which could be the main reason why you may struggle.
Good luck!

Munich hotels are silly money, and we're at Wembley a few days later.
You're right about the hotels fb. Someone earlier on the thread mentioned a big trade fair in town that week, many hotels are treble(!!) the price for dates 18-21st, compared to the following week.

You're right about the hotels fb. Someone earlier on the thread mentioned a big trade fair in town that week, many hotels are treble(!!) the price for dates 18-21st, compared to the following week.
The good thing with Germany is you can get a train after the game somewhere cheaper which is what I will prob do.

The good thing with Germany is you can get a train after the game somewhere cheaper which is what I will prob do.
I'll be staying in Frankfurt and getting the train down to munich on the day of the game. hotel prices in frankfurt are decent. especially near the main train station

Booking.com has 3 hotels in Moosburg offering 2 nights b and b for less than 200 pounds. Moosburg is 35 minutes on the regional train , last train back is after midnight. 18 -20 April as an example.

That’s what I’m doing. The only problem is the last train is just before midnight, and with a half hour journey to the station it will be tight, and if it’s extra time and penalties it will be a €150-€200 taxi.

That’s what I’m doing. The only problem is the last train is just before midnight, and with a half hour journey to the station it will be tight, and if it’s extra time and penalties it will be a €150-€200 taxi.

I’d be checking out the first train next morning and staying on the piss ‘till then. Can’t beat drinking and saving money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.