Bayern away

Is there some event on in Munich that week? I stayed at Eurostar Grand Central last time I went and prices are double that week what they are before and after.
There is a big Trade Fair in Munich that week.

Similar as to what happened in Dusseldorf for the Dortmund game.

We are cursed.

I lived in Munich for 3 years in the 90's.
Augustiner was by far the best beer/cellar/garden - usually with some nice Weiss Wurst and Sweet Mustard
Thank me later

Has to be served before 12 a.m.

A little information how Weisswurst is made, prepared and eaten

Club trip for two people sharing a room is £525 per person. Fly out on match day and back the next day, includes all transfers and breakfast but no ticket! No idea if Spike is doing a trip and if it's cheaper but it's a dear trip.
It is dear, but I’m struggling to find an alternative that doesn’t involve a lot of pissing about.
By the time we’re done, c.£100 more to go direct, have transfers arranged, etc. doesn’t seem too bad.

Anyone need digs for Munich? Tuesday to Thursday 8 man dorm has 2 spaces available. (Private bathroom) Works out about £70ish Msg me on here or on twitter at either @cw9_mcfc or
@AshG_MCFCok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.