Bayern away

Airline has to get you home as far as I know although if it's Ryanair they will probably not give a shit...
Ryanair from Prague Friday morning 9:50am to Manchester, £45 last time I looked. About 6 hour train ride from Munich to Prague, Jet2 also same route but 19:15 Friday night.

Edit:Ryanair and Jet2 both mid to late £50’s, not great but home for lunchtime Friday (Ryanair).

Last edited:
Airline has to get you home as far as I know although if it's Ryanair they will probably not give a shit...
Just checked. There are no Ryanair flights now from Cologne to stansted until Sat night. I assume they’ll count that as getting you home.

My son I think. Is it around 8 ish? He hadn’t heard for sure about 20 mins ago.
The lads I know were flying from Hamburg tomorrow but that airport is closed from tonight until Saturday morning for Industrial action, don’t know about Cologne.

Last edited:
Anyone on the Cologne flight home tomorrow night, it’s been cancelled. Stranded
I’ve booked to go home via Brussels. Ryanair are giving me the option to rebook any flight free of charge so gone charleroi - mcr on Friday night.

One night in cologne tomorrow & then a £23 coach to Brussels on Friday morning. There’s a few of us so not a bad result in the end.

Hope all you blues get sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.