Bayern away

Looking more like a neutral end atm..loads of Germans. Early days though and the day trippers/tourists will get here early

Looking more like a neutral end atm..loads of Germans. Early days though and the day trippers/tourists will get here early
C706EE96-AC6C-4EF0-A034-C39574177349.jpeg
Literally have a Bayern fan in a top say in front of me… WTF

View attachment 75664
Literally have a Bayern fan in a top say in front of me… WTF
It was a weird one. Bayern home fans booing and just 2 fans in the away joined in. A sharp look at them and they sat down.

Loved the plan to make the away end being quiet down by not serving beer. Your loss Moral Highground Club

It was a weird one. Bayern home fans booing and just 2 fans in the away joined in. A sharp look at them and they sat down.

Loved the plan to make the away end being quiet down by not serving beer. Your loss Moral Highground Club
Just ended up with loads of city fans going into the home end pre-game to get some alcohol! Bizarre tbh. I pointed out the Bayern tops to the row of police stood right behind me and they just shrugged and said it’s allowed… well on your heads then if it had kicked off

Just ended up with loads of city fans going into the home end pre-game to get some alcohol! Bizarre tbh. I pointed out the Bayern tops to the row of police stood right behind me and they just shrugged and said it’s allowed… well on your heads then if it had kicked off

Honestly, when will they learn, they just think they can invade anywhere

Massive shout out to those still struggling to get home respect ,we havnt been to bad about an hour's worth of delays coming through Paris.
Would be a fantastic gesture if city themselves just put out a statement acknowledging the difficulties people have faced and thanked the traveling support ?

I did the museum your, walked out and ended up in their huge ultras social club. Had a pint/litre. Was told by a Steward not to stay too long. Their museum and in stand bar areas for home fans are fantastic. Bayern have am impressive and simple commercial structure. Affordable and premium gear in their huge clubshop. Just a shame it is so red and they had long evicted/paid off 1860 Munchen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.