Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

I think you need to differentiate between flapping and on the other hand people simply commenting that we were playing poorly, which we were.

This fanny wipes swipe (made by a subsequent poster) is a lazy and frankly ridiculous criticism..I didn't see anyone panicking on the match thread.
I did

A thoroughly professional performance! We were as nervy as fuck at times in the first 35 minutes, but we kept our heads & saw out a sticky first half.

We remained solid, albeit Aké struggled throughout the first half as Coman was tearing him a second arsehole!
I wonder if Nathan had a strain pre-kick off ? He seemed slow to react & turn, especially in the first half, his injury is a worry for the Arsenal game, I don’t fancy Laporte there & Bernie had a right ding dong with Saka at their place

When the fuck are they going to fit in the Brighton game, it can’t be after the final games of the league season as they all have to be played at the same time

I don't think we can underestimate what a number we just did on one of the top 5-6 sides in Europe. That was fucking class. Yes, tonight we made some poor passes, looked nervy at times - but I fancy us to dick everyone at home - we just have to do a decent job at the bernabau. Not gonna be easy, but chelsea played thruogh them yesterday often - and if we're honest we battered them last year and were fucking unlucky/football madness from the final.

I don't know if we'll win, but we'll give it a good fucking go and that's all i want.
donald-sutherland-oddball.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.