Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). We have a 3-0 lead.

Obviously we have to guard against complacency. 2nd half today and Madrid last season should be fairly fresh in the mind to remind the players.

We couldn't have saved anymore energy if we tried today so we should be ready for them.

Bayern drew 1-1 at home to Hoffenheim today, I don't think they picked up any injuries.

I imagine we'll see the same team that started the 1st leg.

Akanji is 1 booking away from missing the 1st leg of the Semi Final.

I know what it says and what it means but the title’s confusing to me because we could lose but go through. . . as in Loss (qualify)

IMO we’ll both win and qualify but a loss and also a qualify is definitely a possibility . .

PS. Dear MCFC1993 Please pardon my splitting of hairs mate ;-) luv ur stuff

I know what it says and what it means but the title’s confusing to me because we could lose but go through. . . as in Loss (qualify)

IMO we’ll both win and qualify but a loss and qualify is definitely a possibility . .

PS. Dear MCFC1993 Please pardon my splitting of hairs mate ;-) luv ur stuff
But we still win on aggregate.

Only Akanji would miss the next match after a yellow.

All other accumulated yellows will be cancelled after the final whistle in Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.