Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick off time 20:00 (BST). We have a 3-0 lead.

Obviously we have to guard against complacency. 2nd half today and Madrid last season should be fairly fresh in the mind.

We couldn't have saved anymore energy if we tried today so we should be ready for them.

Bayern drew 1-1 at home to Hoffenheim today, no injuries that I know of.

I imagine we'll see the same team that started the 1st leg.
Oi! Don't fuck with the vote, I and others have our good luck ritual.

The last thing this team will be after tonite is complacent, I’m thinking we’ll draw in Munich. Right I’m off before someone else has a pop at me today.

Leave haaland on bench if needed false 9 it with kdb ,gundog, Bernardo, grealish rodri stones
understand your thinking but think haaland’s pace will be a real weapon, Bayern will push forward and I fancy haaland to get in behind fair frequently.

Tonight showed how fragile a 3 goal lead can be. Vital we don’t concede in first 30 mins imo

I know what it says and what it means but the title’s confusing to me because we could lose but go through. . . as in Loss (qualify)

IMO we’ll both win and qualify but a loss and also a qualify is definitely a possibility . .

PS. Dear MCFC1993 Please pardon my splitting of hairs mate ;-) luv ur stuff

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.