Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Fucked Upamecano to death and mark up directly on the wings. Same XI as last week, Bernardo does the job of two pressing, Spidey on then to melt their heads when they're tiring.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
It makes no sense since the thread title was edited, but it previously said “win (go through) lose (get knocked out)“ and, of course, we could lose but still go through.

Hence the puzzled response, which inspired the op to retitle his thread, which caused you to post gifs in response to a response that you couldn’t comprehend.

I hope that helps :-)

Beyond that I’ve stopped caring.

Last edited:
understand your thinking but think haaland’s pace will be a real weapon, Bayern will push forward and I fancy haaland to get in behind fair frequently.
Exactly this.

This game is set up perfectly for him, especially if we score first or if they still need 2 or 3 goals with say 20 minutes left and they have no choice but to throw more men forward. We would get plenty of chances to counter in that scenario and Haaland would absolutely kill them.

same team as in the first leg and with all the frustration at the subs today, happy that the players will be fresh

Just don't let them score in the first half. I mean, don't let them score in the whole match, but specially in the first half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.