Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC:

A rare feat​

Bayern Munich v Man City (20:00 BST)

Manchester City will do very well to stop Bayern from scoring tonight given they haven't conceded at home in three years but the key will be limiting how many they do score.
Only four teams have progressed from a Champions League knockout tie when losing the first leg by three goals or more, with the last to do so Liverpool against Barcelona in 2019.

Fuck knows what that's about?

That's rank bad journalism. I doubt that the writer even read it back after he scribbled it down on his beer mat.

2-0 City win.

I'd have had Haaland holding in MF myself, with stones and rodders playing as a 2 up front
Jokes aside, I have long dreamed for us to have locked up the league in the second to last match of the season so our final home match was a dead rubber, allowing Pep to put out a truly insane experimental side.

Eddie needs to be our 8 at least one time before he leaves us.

Damn too nervous right now, I can't even watch the game : ( :(
Please make it happen to progress to semi-finals!! Come on!!

Sacking a manager who hasn’t lost in Europe is a show of standards apparently. Imagine what they’d say if that was us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.