Bayern Munich away travel details - UPDATE

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

anyone know of any cheap flights looking at going monday to wensday everything looks pricey

Eggsy said:
Biffo123 said:
Spike

Are you not doing an option of an overnight stay , but staying over after the game and returning the next day , i.e 10/11 Dec ? Or perhaps a 2 night stay
Same as Dortmund last year, very poor day before and straight back after match. I'll have to sort my own again as per last year. Same as Spike's trip have always been well run.

Prefer it that way personally. Get to have a night out on the Monday without us getting beat to spoil it, decent all day booze up on match day then straight home. You can't drink at the match anyway so by the time you get out of the ground the hangover has usually started kicking in anyway.

Not that I only go for the piss up obviously.

True_Blue69 said:
Eggsy said:
Biffo123 said:
Spike

Are you not doing an option of an overnight stay , but staying over after the game and returning the next day , i.e 10/11 Dec ? Or perhaps a 2 night stay
Same as Dortmund last year, very poor day before and straight back after match. I'll have to sort my own again as per last year. Same as Spike's trip have always been well run.

Prefer it that way personally. Get to have a night out on the Monday without us getting beat to spoil it, decent all day booze up on match day then straight home. You can't drink at the match anyway so by the time you get out of the ground the hangover has usually started kicking in anyway.

Not that I only go for the piss up obviously.

I've got one of those stadium cards from the Audi cup with about 16 euros left on it, it's the only reason why I'm going so I can spend it.

I'll just have to get 16 euros worth of hot dogs.

simon31goat said:
anyone know of any cheap flights looking at going monday to wensday everything looks pricey

Try E-dreams website, loads of different options with Lufthansa, take your pick, direct flights are dearer via Frankfurt/cologne/ddorf are cheaper

we're doing sun wed as the flights are better back, and direct to Manc

Eggsy said:
Biffo123 said:
Spike

Same for me,will have to look elsewhere,shame as good trips but the thought of being on a plane pissed qing for the bog all the way back puts me right off.

Eggsy said:
Biffo123 said:
Spike

Sport Options run other teams CL trips, so I am guessing they get back Wednesday morning then fly out with Arsenal or Chelsea on an over night trip with the game on the first night, returning on the Thursday.

We will get the same when we play CSKA on the 23rd October

simon31goat said:
Edinburgh to Munich was still £120 return yesterday

I'll just have to get 16 euros worth of hot dogs.[/quote]

So one hot dog? Haha

Seen the link to this on facebook, was going to make a thread asking if anyone knew how legit it was.

Never used this before, but from what people have said on here, looks like you can't go wrong.

Having previously made my own way to other European away trips I am considering booking this tomorrow hopefully to save alot of hassle.

Has anyone been with this 'SportOptions' before? Any recommendations? Worth the money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.