Bayern Munich away travel details - UPDATE

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details

Just booked 3 of us on Swissair. Fly from Manchester on the Monday, return Thurs. One stop each way for a few hours at Zurich, great flight times £138 each. Hotel also booked for 3 nights in the old town. All in, it has cost us £202 each. Well happy with that.

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details......

4 of us Flying with Lufthansa from Birmingham on the Sunday coming back Wednesday night - £157. Car parking £22 for 4 days. Cheapest direct flights that I could find.

Got Monday to wensday off back in work Thursday.the Singapore flight time coming back is no good and is a bit pricey.ive noticed a few are going via Birmingham but getting there is a problem.any advice much appreciated.dont know what to do.theres 3 of us going

Booked, Manchester to Munich via copenhagen with SAS. Going the day of the game returning Wed, £191..
Easyjet from Stanstead was cheaper, and direct, around £150, but went for the convienience over saving a few quid..

P.S. tickets might be an issue for me (and my son) as we're not in the cup scheme (due to other family members coming to the home games with us). So if anyone could help us out, that would be great, ta..

If I make it it will be a last minute thing. Might go if its a vital game. Xmas is mad busy for me so an in and out is best.those having a few days there are very lucky, its just a superb away day.

Thinking of going by train, as I did to Dortmund last year. Probably have a day or two in Vienna and/or Salzburg on the way back. Got to make the most of the Xmas markets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.