Bayern Munich away travel details - UPDATE

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

ManuelPellegrini said:
Bluemoonrising95 said:
How many points do you reckon will be needed to get a ticket

At this point I think its impossible to say. With it being the last game of the group stages it will depend on what we require from the game. This will determine the demand for tickets.

I'm on the cup scheme with 7000+pts. Hoping this will be enough regardless of what is needed from the match....
im on 8000 and slightly worried. their stock has moved up considerably since our last game but then again madrid only sold out at 4,000 IIRC.

stimo said:
ManuelPellegrini said:
Bluemoonrising95 said:

At this point I think its impossible to say. With it being the last game of the group stages it will depend on what we require from the game. This will determine the demand for tickets.

I'm on the cup scheme with 7000+pts. Hoping this will be enough regardless of what is needed from the match....
im on 8000 and slightly worried. their stock has moved up considerably since our last game but then again madrid only sold out at 4,000 IIRC.

Out of interest mate, do you know how what our allocation was for Madrid last year, and what it will be for Munich this year?

paul.manc said:
stimo said:
ManuelPellegrini said:

Out of interest mate, do you know how what our allocation was for Madrid last year, and what it will be for Munich this year?
3500-4000 for madrid. for munich last time it was 3,000 so i'm assuming it'll be the same this year.

stimo said:
ManuelPellegrini said:
Bluemoonrising95 said:

Madrid sold out at 5000.

I think most season ticket holders that want a ticket will get one for Munich. As De Niro said, it's just before Christmas so people may have other priorities for "spare" cash, coupled with the fact we've played them before only two years ago and it could be a nothing game, I'm on 6000+ and am fairly confident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.