Bayern Munich away travel details - UPDATE

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details - STILL AVAILABLE!

Sheiking Allover said:
i kne albert davy said:
Sheiking Allover said:
Got mine from the ground today. Block 340.
Unlucky that's the block we're in.

When I got mine today the guy said that we've not sold very many. Said that they're only selling blocks 340 - 343 at the moment which is 1600 tickets and he reckons only about 1000 of those have been sold so far.
Suppose with us having already qualified is a factor?

it will change dramaticly if somehow Moscow beat Bayern.

de niro said:
Sheiking Allover said:
i kne albert davy said:

When I got mine today the guy said that we've not sold very many. Said that they're only selling blocks 340 - 343 at the moment which is 1600 tickets and he reckons only about 1000 of those have been sold so far.

Or somehow get a draw

feedthegoat27 said:
Wonder if anyone can help...

2 of us flying into Salzburg and getting the train to Munich on the Tuesday of the game. There are a few trains that lunchtime/afternoon, currently priced at between 19 and 22e (only need one way) on the German train website DB Bahn.

Basically, do train fares over there work in a similar fashion to England ie: advance tickets cost less, and the price generally gradually increases the closer you get to day of departure? Or can we rock up at Salzburg station bookingless and still only have to cough up 22e for the ticket? Would prefer to not pre book a train in case of delays but don't want to end up having to shell out a large amount akin to turning up at Man Pic and buying a single to London for example.

Any help much appreciated.

salzburgs an open station... just nick on, act confused if caught and pay with a fist full of wobbly travellers checks

de niro said:
Sheiking Allover said:
i kne albert davy said:

They may (at the ticket office) only be selling 340-343 but on line they were selling other blocks (my tickets in 344 for example)

Tonster said:
de niro said:
Sheiking Allover said:

They may (at the ticket office) only be selling 340-343 but on line they were selling other blocks (my tickets in 344 for example)

I've got mine in Block 347... anyone else in here, or have I got the whole block to myself?!

armadillo495 said:
Tonster said:
de niro said:

I've got mine in Block 347... anyone else in here, or have I got the whole block to myself?!
I've strangely always wanted to do that at an away game!

Looks like we've selling all 8 blocks then. Excellent!
Augustiner on the Monday night anyone?

Sheiking Allover said:
going on a day trip to Nuremberg during the day but will be in there when we get back

Sheiking Allover said:
sounds good

Can anyone help with somewhere to stay? Had a nightmare leaving it this late but yeah if someone could advise on a decent hotel/hostel where there'll be plenty of Blues would really appreciate it.... Will need somewhere for both the monday and tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.