Bayern Munich CL Q/F 1st leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Went for Ake as I thought he was on the end of everything today - he was absolutely superb. I could easily have picked Dias though as he was just immense - when he's in this form, he is the best defender and leader in the world.

I also thought Grealish, Haaland and Silva were superb as well - in fact the whole team was, it's impossible to pick out a MOTM!

Bernardo. Set the tone and gave Davies a nightmare

spexial mention, ederson, ake, dias, akanji, rodri, stones, grealish, de bruyne, gundogan, haaland, alvarez

All the team were great, but Dias literally saved 2 goals and won every individual duel. Not to mention that it was his comeback that made us solid on defense again.

Bernardo Silva. Gave one of the fastest wingbacks in the world twisted blood. Megged and put on his arse more than once. Completely nullified his attacking threat by taking him to school.

All of them are MotM

Voted Ake though as someone has to be picked and any of him, Stones, Akanji or Dias

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.