Bayern Munich CL Q/F 1st leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I'm picking Akanji, as a two fingers to those in the pre match thread who were flapping about him. Pep knows ball.
Akanji is excellent on the ball and it’s why Pep prefers him. However he did gamble and it led to their best opportunity which Stones did the splits to keep out. Silva’s tracking back was brilliant cover on that side. I’d still give Akanji a 7/10 for his composure on the ball and solid defending but not MotM for me.

We're just so used to so many top performances in so many games for City. Sometimes it's easy to forget the constant level of KDB in some games, but Dias has made a big difference since he came back in, Stones robust and athletic , interceptions and great distribution, Harland does what he does, Jack sacrificing himself, Rodri Thunderbastard. Top performances by every player tonight - a proper TEAM performance. The only City player that wasn't up to it tonight was Cancelo!!! - doesn't look like he'll be back after his welcome on to the pitch tonight.

I gave MOTM to Mr Perpetual Motion, Bernardo, his infectious enthusiasm, never-give-up battling for the ball, and a textbook header to shred their confidence.

How the shit are we supposed to pick a man of the match from that performance? Eleven of them out there tonight (plus Alvarez did well too).

So many to choose from tonight but back 4 were awesome and I got soft spot for ake think he's come on leaps so I'm going for him

All of them. Given Diaz 9.5 and all the others 9 and Diaz extra half point is for fucking a few over in his pre match press conference

9/10 all over. I'm going with

3ec5c43c-baf3-457c-8cdc-ac68f2c18ae8-jpeg.1035131

One for @Eccles Blue

Sexy man… to think he looked like a disheveled mess verging on an advert for the dangers of meth use a few seasons ago.

*obviously he wasn’t a meth head but the lad looked to be having serious off the pitch personal issues.

Well done Boulders man!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.