Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flew your goddamn airline 3.5 hours down to Houston for last night and you can't drive 90 miles north?? For shame!! :)
Thanks?! ;-)

90 miles?

Not that it matters, but Google says 206.4 mi or a 3 hr 18 min drive…and that’s WITHOUT the EAA Air Venture traffic!

When I want to see City play, I either fly to Manchester and use my season ticket or to London and hook up with my sibs for an away game.

Thanks?! ;-)

90 miles?

Not that it matters, but Google says 206.4 mi or a 3 hr 18 min drive…and that’s WITHOUT the EAA Air Venture traffic!

When I want to see City play, I either fly to Manchester and use my season ticket or to London and hook up with my sibs for an away game.
Ha, I was thinking, “Eh, Green Bay , just a suburb of Milwaukee!” Might have been a bit off. Especially embarrassing given I was just in Chi and Mil last month!

Enjoy your beer. IAH-SFO on your employer tomorrow, temp drop of like 30 plus degrees.

Ha, I was thinking, “Eh, Green Bay , just a suburb of Milwaukee!” Might have been a bit off. Especially embarrassing given I was just in Chi and Mil last month!

Enjoy your beer. IAH-SFO on your employer tomorrow, temp drop of like 30 plus degrees.
Made the trip a thousand times, as my wife’s Mum’s family is from there (many still there!).

Pro tip: If in Milwaukee again, or just driving through like us, find your way to Kopp’s Frozen Custard!!
You’re welcome!

Pics showing that the field at Lambeau is looking sharp, but the forecast is kinda crap - 50% chance of rain at kick-off and ramping up from there. bleh - maybe the front will slow a few hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.