Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC Bayern shows it live on their homepage and on youtube and probably facebook. One of this streams probably will be in English. Last match against DC you could watch that everywhere but in the USA where ESPN was broadcasting. Just as a tip for the ones that do not have City+ and do not have any other possibilities.

---------------

When does Pep's press conference air today - and where can you watch it? (for free?)

In what state is your team in? Who is not available?

Bayern had their first test match Wednesday night against DC. Every player just played 45 minutes - and it was not an A team first half and a B team second but it was totally mixed. Training for the season started between July 4th and July 12th - the method who got the shortest and who the longest holidays I did not really find out.

How Nagelsmann will line up and how he will distribute established to young players in that match I do not know. We only play 2 preparation matches this season and it is too early in the season to really take it as a competition - even if it is City as opponent.

Who is missing? Players that have to be mentioned probably are Goretzka (had a knee surgery some days ago and will miss the next some weeks) and Mane (flew to the African player of the year awards and will then fly to Munich), Choupo-Moting (only real striker is Zirkzee - but Bayern is looking for a no-centre-forward tactical solution as there is no good striker available), Buona Sarr.

The new ones - I am delighted that we got de Ligt. He was not great at Juve - but I do not really think that the style and team did match to him. But it is exactly that what Bayern needs - a defender with ball skills that is able to lead and organize as he did it with 19 at Ajax. I did not know much about Grevenberch, but I think he is a steal, too. He is not even a full year older than Musiala but has lot of skill and potential.

Please note that the stream will only be available to viewers in the following countries: Belgium, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Ukraine, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Russia, Belarus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Sweden, Slovakia and Turkey.

Just downloaded city app to watch the game tonight
Asks me to go to a certain address and enter a code that's on the TV
When I put the said address in it doesn't take me anywhere to put the code in
Can anyone help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.