Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
English football you'll have our colonial friends from north of the border painting their faces blue and invading this thread,but I get what you mean if the team from just outside Manchester had been anywhere near good enough to compete with Bayern the national broadcaster would had been all over it.
I don't recall a team from North of the border getting to a champions league final? . Nope I'm happy with the original statement.

The dominant force in British football for the last 10 years and champions are playing the German champions. But not a dicky bird about this about the game from our supposed national broadcaster. Instead they concentrate on the mid table rags. The club need to ban these people from the ground immediately. All of them.
What is the British title that City holds?

There is no British football, there is no British league or cup, there isn't even a Men's British team,

Though I do agree with the rest of your post btw :)

What is the British title that City holds?

There is no British football, there is no British league or cup, there isn't even a Men's British team,

Though I do agree with the rest of your post btw :)
Name me another team in any British league that has achieved more than City the last 10 yrs?

Name me another team in any British league that has achieved more than City the last 10 yrs?
There is no British league.

City have been the dominant force of ENGLISH football. if and when we win the next 6 or 7 chumps league, we can then say City are the dominant force of European football but until then, we can't, as it wouldn't be true.

Or, for example, would Celtic winning a quad make them the dominant force of British football, that would be a tad laughable, no?

There is no British league.

City have been the dominant force of ENGLISH football. if and when we win the next 6 or 7 chumps league, we can then say City are the dominant force of European football but until then, we can't, as it wouldn't be true.

Or, for example, would Celtic winning a quad make them the dominant force of British football, that would be a tad laughable, no?
We beat Celtic on away goals in the CL group stage in 16/17.

Therefore we’re reigning British champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.