Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no British league.

City have been the dominant force of ENGLISH football. if and when we win the next 6 or 7 chumps league, we can then say City are the dominant force of European football but until then, we can't, as it wouldn't be true.

Or, for example, would Celtic winning a quad make them the dominant force of British football, that would be a tad laughable, no?

Oh come on Alf, we have been the best side in the British Isles the last 10 years. No other side has won as much as us. Celtic play in a tin pot league.

Is the 12 kick off before or after the national anthem, adverts about insurance, some cheerleaders and then some fireworks?

Just don't jinx it!
Stayed up for the last one. Each push back was annoying to say the least.
By the time the match finished i immediately fell asleep. (up at 6.00am for work)
Trouble is because i was so tired i forgot whatever happened during the match.
My brain decided i dreamt the match, so i couldn't even remember the score!
(Watched the highlights and it all came flooding back)

Anyone going to the match who posts on here?

I'm looking forward to it. Season starts tonight for me, time to tune back into football after a well deserved break from it, its good to just shut it out and recharge after a long season. Am refreshed and raring to go now.

Can't wait.

Will the loud mouthed Tax dodger be there, or is he banned from the US because he has a crminal record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.