Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Ake
Rodri Kdb Gundogan
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Tough game, but Bayern are beatable and will fear Kdb and Erling. If we play with the energy and intensity of the Leipzig home game then we have a decent chance of progressing.

Mahrez has been fantastic all season, in the top 4 performers in every game and the best in many. Constantly in consideration for motm, he’s a real difference maker and I can’t see Pep not starting him unless he’s carrying a knock or what have you.

If Walker start, than we will play different than when Stones play at right back.Maybe Pep will play Bernardo instead Gundogan so he can help Rodri and give us more energy in midfield.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Grealish
Bernardo Silva
Haaland

That’s the team for me and I think we can do them some damage if that team plays and performs the way it has been these last 10 games.

It’s the Champions League, Mahrez has to start. How many times has he been at his clinical best in this competition, I think it would be madness to not play him. Bernardo offers control in that position, but Mahrez offers that in spades too, plus the goal threat and creativity, linking up great with KDB. No brainer imo. Biggest decision is Walker v Akanji, which is a purely tactical choice as it changes our shape. If we want the 3-2 build up then it has to be Akanji.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.