Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I love Gundogan I don't think Bayern will be able to cope with Bernardo, Alvarez & Grealish running at their defenders. Rodri holding midfield with Kdb just in front spraying the ball around into the forward positions. Haaland doing what he does best. Kyle Walker putting on the afterburners to nullify any Bayern break. The etihad blue army roaring the Germans into submission. Gundogan to come on for the last 15 to play keep ball after the game is won. City 5 Bayern 2.

Even though I love Gundogan I don't think Bayern will be able to cope with Bernardo, Alvarez & Grealish running at their defenders. Rodri holding midfield with Kdb just in front spraying the ball around into the forward positions. Haaland doing what he does best. Kyle Walker putting on the afterburners to nullify any Bayern break. The etihad blue army roaring the Germans into submission. Gundogan to come on for the last 15 to play keep ball after the game is won. City 5 Bayern 2.

Sounds a great game! Would take that.

Fuck knows the team for this.
I want walker in, I want Bernie to play and I want stones to sit alongside Rodri.

Yeah Mahrez isn’t the guy for this imo, we need pressing and running guys mixed with quality up top when we get chances. Bernardo all day for me
Yep, having Bernardo on that side means him and Kev can rotate like they did against Leipzig, Kev was knocking crosses in for fun

I'm thinking similar,struggling to call the line up for tomorrow.

I agree,Walker and Bernie need to come in.
Can pep not just play walker in place of Akanji but instead of stones starting from RB he pushes up from CB and Walker forms the back 3? Then Bernie can play in place of either gundo or Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.