Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzing for tonight, get proper nervous for CL games as I want us to win it. But I don't think Bayern are that good, even if they do have Mane who loves to score against us. Reckon a 3-1 win for City tonight.
I keep hearing this about it not being a good Bayern side and then i look at what their line up might be & it looks very very decent.
lineup___2023_04_10T213349.346.png

Bayern's left side is incredibly quick, the temptation to play Walker is quite high, but i think sticking with inverted Stones is the brave way to go.

This is a really tough game.

Buzzing for tonight, get proper nervous for CL games as I want us to win it. But I don't think Bayern are that good, even if they do have Mane who loves to score against us. Reckon a 3-1 win for City tonight.
Granted it was a friendly, but our performance against them in the US back in July was one of sheer dominance. They clearly have good players and are to be respected, but not feared. Clubs do not sack a manager if they think that all is well, so clearly the Bayern hierarchy were not happy with things when they sacked Nagelsmann. Tuchel had a good first game against Dortmund but they struggled in both games against Freiburg. They are eminently beatable.

Tonight will be a massive night we need the same atmosphere as Real Madrid/Tottenham 2019 CL, As some people may have forgotten if we get charged with all these stupid scandals we may never play a team like Bayern for a long time.

Yep, due to happen again tonight. Referenced in the pre-match email from the club; it describes the route, but not the timing. I couldn’t give a monkeys personally, but I hope you enjoy it!
For Leipzig they left the Northern Quarter just before 6pm and got to the the ground just after 6:30pm which felt early to me . If the same tonight will be arriving at The Etihad about the same time as the 1894 City bus welcome !

Good shout , i don't think there is a better centre back in europe than Stones when he is 100% fit , and Bernardo has energy in abundance for the middle of the park , but doubt Pep will change a winning formula or he will be accused of over thinking
We have to remember that we convert to a back four when we are out of possession. Can Bernie cover right back? However, I would love Betnie in there somewhere and I think that would mean either Gundo or Mahrez being left out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.