Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that Bayerns team is as good as City’s. I just feel our best players are better than theirs and they are normally the players that decide the game.
They're definitely not as good as us but one thing they have in abundance is pace which we tend to struggle with. That's why I think it will be a much more even tie than it should be

Granted it was a friendly, but our performance against them in the US back in July was one of sheer dominance. They clearly have good players and are to be respected, but not feared. Clubs do not sack a manager if they think that all is well, so clearly the Bayern hierarchy were not happy with things when they sacked Nagelsmann. Tuchel had a good first game against Dortmund but they struggled in both games against Freiburg. They are eminently beatable.

They've been pretty good in the CL this season so far and league form isn't really a benchmark. But we are the better side, we just need to cope with the counter. Should be two really good games. I hate Munich so hope we do them.

I keep hearing this about it not being a good Bayern side and then i look at what their line up might be & it looks very very decent.
lineup___2023_04_10T213349.346.png
Lewandoski up top & it would be a different proposition even at his age

I’d like to see us start with this line up, should be enough to get a decent result.

…………….……Ederson
Walker….Stones….Dias….Aké
………………….Rodri
…Mahrez….Gundogan…Grealish
……………….De Bruyne
……..…………Haaland

They're definitely not as good as us but one thing they have in abundance is pace which we tend to struggle with. That's why I think it will be a much more even tie than it should be
Not sure if I agree that we struggle against pace. Can’t remember to many times this season that we’ve been caught short due to a lack of pace. Our downfall is soft errors leading to a goal.

I’m not saying we don’t struggle against pace, but it’s talked about like we’re the only team that doesn’t like teams who have a few fast players. There’s ways of dealing with them.

Will be a very tough game, they got a lot of pace and we struggle against that. Hopefully they don´t get often the chance for counter attacks, we have to play fast and don´t make easy mistakes, it´s a must win, because in the Allianz Arena it will be more difficult to get a win, like us they are better at home.

I’d like to see us start with this line up, should be enough to get a decent result.

…………….……Ederson
Walker….Stones….Dias….Aké
………………….Rodri
…Mahrez….Gundogan…Grealish
……………….De Bruyne
……..…………Haaland
Would have Julian over Mahrez and tell Walker not to cross the half way line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.