• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go
...............Ederson..............
Walker .Stones .Dias .Ake
.... KDB Rodri Gundogan ...
Alvarez Haaland Greealish

Bring on Bernardo and Mahrez at some stage.

I think Alvarez would be a handful when they are trying to marshall Haaland. Plus he can help out in midfield. But I know noting.
This but Bernardo RW

Now that we are 3-6-1 team predominantly. Is it time we move John Stones to RCB and Bernardo Silva into DM next to Rodri?

I love Johnny but I think we could even be stronger in this formation. With Bernardo in John's role and John in Akanji's.
Certainly a way of getting Bernardo into the team. Someone else mentioned putting Walker on the right of the 3 CBs and just playing Stones in midfield alongside Rodri. So many options, 2 or 3 injuries shouldn’t hurt us as much as it used to.

Going for 3-1 City, the striking Viking getting a couple.

Very excited about the mindset of players!

Bayern - while not on best form - will surely try to switch to big-CL-night-feel and players like Muller and Kimmich will act very gobby and try to impress our lads. But the old Bayern gene isn't there in most of today's Bayern players. And they know it...

I only hope City are right there from the 1st go and feel good and free and show what's in them - like the last few weeks. I want to see confident cool smiles with a little swagger when they enter the pitch.

CITEEEHHH tearing cockneys apart, again!!! Get behind the lads FFS.

4-1 for me tonight.

isnt our record against german opposition fantastic under pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.