Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really chatter about it being postponed or is it just a couple of posters on this thread saying it?
From around 6pm tonight the weather forecast for god's own city is heavy rain and winds of Upto 50mph

Doubt it'll get called off but we'll need to wrap up well to those who are going!

Fucking love this time of year. Already buzzing about later. Already buzzing about Saturday. Win, lose or draw we are such a lucky fanbase to get to experience this quality of football and still have three competitions in our own hands. Just wish it was 6pm already and I had a beer in my hand surrounded by fellow blues.
6pm, late that mate. Starting at half two on the train from Chesterfield

Will be interesting to see what bayern do. Under nagelsmann i suspect they would have gone toe-to-toe with us and try and impose themselves in which case I think we come out comfortable winners.

Tuchel is a bit more pragmatic and adaptable though, I can see him giving up the majority of possession and playing a counter attacking game in which case mane, sane, Coman, gnabry and musiala can all hurt us.

Even though we've played very well lately weve still given the ball away in bad positions enough for a team like bayern to punish us hard.

Really hope we just go for it, accept we might concede a few but trust we can outscore them. I think we get a better result that way than trying to control it throughout and make it a tighter result.

Same team as weekend for me except walker and Bernardo in for akanji and mahrez.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched bayern in recent times? And I don't mean YouTube highlights of goals. What are we in for? I know they have tons of pace on the wings. And kimmich is their rodri but arguably more creative... Couple of OAPs Muller Chupo Moting etc.

From around 6pm tonight the weather forecast for god's own city is heavy rain and winds of Upto 50mph

Doubt it'll get called off but we'll need to wrap up well to those who are going!
Forecast keeps changing mate, light rain one minute heavy the next. Still going to be a filthy night either way

Has anyone watched bayern in recent times? And I don't mean YouTube highlights of goals. What are we in for? I know they have tons of pace on the wings. And kimmich is their rodri but arguably more creative... Couple of OAPs Muller Chupo Moting etc.
Coman, Mane, Gnabry, Musiala just four to watch, packed with quality that team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.