Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what sort of form Mane is in?
The fucker used to worry the shit out of me when he played for victims fc…
Hopefully he’ll have a shocker
We should know enough about Sane and Cancelo to manage them.

Has anyone watched bayern in recent times? And I don't mean YouTube highlights of goals. What are we in for? I know they have tons of pace on the wings. And kimmich is their rodri but arguably more creative... Couple of OAPs Muller Chupo Moting etc.
since TT took over theyve not been particularly great. they beat dortmund 4 2 but that was mainly down to dortmunds mistakes rather than bayern being amazing. they then lost to freiburg at home in the cup. then they won 1 0 against friburg in league but that game wasnt great neither freiburg had a chance hit the post and then sommer had to make a great save to keep it 1 0. ive not been impressed by them at all since TT took over.

Hope we unleash the shackles tonight and go at them full-tilt from the get go. Let's get this one wrapped up tonight - they are not at our level anymore.

Into these tonight, City. Force them into mistakes and hopefully bag an early 2-0 lead. Impose ourselves rather than worrying too much about what they're going to do and worry about the second leg when it comes to it.

4-1 win, Haaland x2, De Bruyne and Gundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.