Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaddleworthBlueRhino

So City have just sailed ahead after the CSKA fiasco and taken £40+ for all those subscribed to the cup scheme. The match is bound to be on TV with a Tuesday match suggesting ITV national coverage.

So what type of attendance are we expecting?

As it turned out the only thing about the CSKA home match was the BOGOF offer which at least managed to fill the ground.

Will we need to do something similar for the Bayern match?

And if we do come up with something creative How can we avoid the very poor organisation for claiming free tickets for those who have already purchased?

A very important match which clearly needs thinking about and organising as soon as possible in order to fill the ground and avoid the mistakes associated with CSKA ticket sales.

WE need a full ground for this very important match. We need a win to keep our small chances of going forward in Europe alive and just for once we need to get the ticket office prepared for any initiatives that are proposed.

We also need to find a better way of sharing information. Just announcing the BOGOF ticket offer at the match and then having only 3 ticket office windows open was an utter joke!

No doubt we have given Bayern the usual away section so we also run the risk of being dominated by the orchestrated away fans who bother to travel given their position in the group. Will they bother to travel in numbers?

Clearly a big night for City or is it?

Mission Impossible - no chance we will win last 2 games. We really did fuck up not getting the 6 pts vs CSKA

People considering not going against a world class side in the biggest competition in the world. What has become of our fans. Not long ago it didn't matter who we played nor whether we won or lost, you would man up and be there. We really don't deserve anything we have been given.

I'm a City fan so i'm going lifes's too short for missing games because UEFA are mean to us or the team aren't playing well. Never know when these games might stop coming round again, and we'll be off to York again.

I'm going to be there.

One because I have paid for it already and I just think that players need the support at the game now more than ever.

I do think they should offer some kind of similar deal though because without that we wont be sold out.

I can only see one outcome the way we are playing though and it wont be pretty!

inbetween said:
People considering not going against a world class side in the biggest competition in the world. What has become of our fans. Not long ago it didn't matter who we played nor whether we won or lost, you would man up and be there. We really don't deserve anything we have been given.

People would turn up to support the team in the league games, & in cup games if they could afford it, & if it was a competition they had an interest in.

No different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.