Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily for the club these tickets have been on sale well before the cska disasters, so they haven't sold too badly. Lucky really for the club because I can't see many between now and the game stumping up 40 sheets.

I'm in the cup scheme so already paid. Fully expecting to be let down again though, must be a glutton for punishment.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I'm going to be there.

One because I have paid for it already and I just think that players need the support at the game now more than ever.

I do think they should offer some kind of similar deal though because without that we wont be sold out.

I can only see one outcome the way we are playing though and it wont be pretty!

They can't offer a similar deal because it's already about 3/4 sold .

I know it sounds bad to some, but I'm not really arsed about it. Paid for it already as we are on the cup schemes, but the competition is just too bend for me to get excited about

These matches are what our club was aiming for and the fans would rather see us get 3 points against Norwich or Burnley. I have used these teams as examples no disrespect to them intended. Living now in Ireland its hard to get to them but the apathy ,lack of interest shown towards these matches is unbelievable. The Champions of the Premier League against the Champions of the Bundesliga. Its worth some money to see how we do against the best surely.

penalty spot said:
These matches are what our club was aiming for and the fans would rather see us get 3 points against Norwich or Burnley. I have used these teams as examples no disrespect to them intended. Living now in Ireland its hard to get to them but the apathy ,lack of interest shown towards these matches is unbelievable. The Champions of the Premier League against the Champions of the Bundesliga. Its worth some money to see how we do against the best surely.

It should be as good as it sounds but it'll be the usual pile of shit that the Champions League is.

Really looking forward to this - win it and we go into the final game with something to play for.

I love how unpredictable the champions league is ;-)

inbetween said:
People considering not going against a world class side in the biggest competition in the world. What has become of our fans. Not long ago it didn't matter who we played nor whether we won or lost, you would man up and be there. We really don't deserve anything we have been given.

After attending both previous home group games and having an utterly miserable experience in the previous one I am perfectly entitled to tell them to shove it thank you. If I already had a ticket it would be different but I'm not shelling out 30/40 quid or whatever it is to see us get tonked again. Domestic football all the way for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.