Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
inbetween said:
People considering not going against a world class side in the biggest competition in the world. What has become of our fans. Not long ago it didn't matter who we played nor whether we won or lost, you would man up and be there. We really don't deserve anything we have been given.

After attending both previous home group games and having an utterly miserable experience in the previous one I am perfectly entitled to tell them to shove it thank you. If I already had a ticket it would be different but I'm not shelling out 30/40 quid or whatever it is to see us get tonked again. Domestic football all the way for me.

Will you be wanting a ticket for the final

The thing I don't get is, some people don't want to go for fear of losing and for fear we won't play well...I don't think the players go out to intentionally play shit & it might, just might be something to do with the level of the opposition.

Is there not excitement in the fact that the games aren't so much a forgone conclusion like some PL games?

If its the atmosphere that puts them off, if everyone had the same attitude the stadium would be empty.....the only way it can change is by people turning up and supporting the team.

I understand if people can't afford it, fair enough, its the people who don't go for the reasons above that gets me!

Why be uninterested really.....................? Either you support the team or you don't, saying up yours to the CL does not, in any way give the players a lift or affect Platini and UEFA. All this can't be arsed shite is really quite laughable, you'll be crying out for a final ticket as and when it happens, just as the non attendees do for the Capital One and FA Cup. All the wingers will be out in force because they don't have enough loyalty points or with some other hypocritical excuse. I guess you can have your opinions and thoughts, can't deny that, but FFS, don't moan in May.!

grim up north said:
inbetween said:
People considering not going against a world class side in the biggest competition in the world. What has become of our fans. Not long ago it didn't matter who we played nor whether we won or lost, you would man up and be there. We really don't deserve anything we have been given.

After attending both previous home group games and having an utterly miserable experience in the previous one I am perfectly entitled to tell them to shove it thank you. If I already had a ticket it would be different but I'm not shelling out 30/40 quid or whatever it is to see us get tonked again. Domestic football all the way for me.

give over

grim up north said:

give over

That's a no then good lad

Perhaps the club are hoping that as it's a MUST win game against one of Europe's greatest sides there will be plenty of interest and that we'll all be there cheering the lads on?

(nb - for the record, as two faced as that sounds given the Pellegrini thread, the club get my unconditional love & support at every game, I just voice any concerns I have on here)

if we cant sell out a champions league home game at home against bayern munich then we might aswell cancel the expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.