Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

The root of our problem this season is that we don't have a settled back 4 for once.

Well at least we still have it in our own hands from tonight a win or draw gives us a winner take all in Roma,keep robben quiet and we can get at them...Cmon city.....

route46 said:
surely we could lose tonight and still go through
id have thought are goal difference is likely to be better then both roma and cska if we all end up on same points
No , some dude on the other thread says that the Bayern results are taken out of the equation in the event of a three way tie, in which case Roma has the best GD of +4 and we have -1, so we'd have to beat Roma by three.

I hope the ref prepared for this game by watching a highlight video of all of Robben's dives...the cheating cnut

We probably would have beaten Bayern if it was Win or Die

Now with the draw on the table we'll dawdle and lose

So these are the scenarios right
Win tonight and we will need either a win in Rome or at least a 2-2 draw and CSKA loss.
Lose tonight we need to win by 3 goals in Rome and CSKA to lose
Draw tonight we need to win in Rome and CSKA to lose.

Kun needs to prove he is the best striker on the planet tonight.

A must not lose game.

Anything more is a huge result.

I like the shift to a 4-4-1-1 MP has gone for. At least we are matching them numbers wise in midfield. Be interesting to see lampard and Fernando both 'holding'.

I don't like the look of our full backs and worry ribery and robben could murder the space in behind them.

Given our available guys I think MP had put out our 'best bet'. If we apply ourselves, give it 100% and don't do our usual 'fuck me it's a top team' routine and show to much respect we'll do these.

Come on blues.

the rules of this competition are fucking ridiculous, typical corrupt G14 tossers. For us all to be discussing the ins and outs just show what a nonsense they have made of a very simple game. They can get nothing right apart from corrupting our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.