Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

Tonight could be the making of our season and the game we all look back on in May.

The footballing God's have most definitely shined down on us in relation to this season's Champions League, we should have been dead and buried a long time before tonight.

We have to show them no respect and have no fear, Bayern are the level we aspire to be at, let's show them why we can reach that level in time and terrify Europe to quote the late great Big Mal (he never said what season).

Come on City!

This is a huge game for Fernando. All 8 of his legs need to be working tonight. Break up the play, no fouls, keep it simple, give to Lampard or Nasri who can then do the fancy stuff. Nurse!!!

Sagna, Kompany (C), Mangala, Clichy

FFS 2 more changes in defense. And people wonder why we're leaky...

it's the turning point if we win, but only if we then go on to qualify. Hopefully Pep owes Ferran and Txiki a favour so he'll let us win, or we've somehow buttered UEFA up with some nice added income to the whole European party.

we've nothing to lose now.

We do not deserve to progress as we have been battered in all of the games apart from CSKA away. I do not see any way that we are going to outthink outrun and outplay the mighty Bayern we just have to hope we catch them on a bad night and Hart plays a blinder

ITV bunch of pussies.

I was looking forward to blues giving the ginger pig some shit pitch side.

Huge game. Had an absolute blessing from CSKA we need to make it count. Come on!

davelyncooper said:
We do not deserve to progress as we have been battered in all of the games apart from CSKA away. I do not see any way that we are going to outthink outrun and outplay the mighty Bayern we just have to hope we catch them on a bad night and Hart plays a blinder

If we qualify, we'll have deserved it.

davelyncooper said:
Or the ref is a homer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.