Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Robben is a pretty natural start for them. We tend to bomb our fullbacks forward and he'll force us to think about doing so or will have the kind of space he thrives on to attack. Not doubting the quality of the other options, but tactically it seems to me like Robben is a perfect fit for them in this match

ZZmaestro said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Hart
Micah (Zab struggled v Ribery in pre season)
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas
Agüero
Dzeko (got a good champions league record)

Micah would struggle even more than Zabs against Riberry.
I agree with Clichy over Aleks, safer in defense, but this means being toothless from the left when in attacking position.

Dzeko over Negredo : no way, I want him at the 70th mark when the hard work of Sergio and Negredo has paid off, tiering Munich's defense.

Anyway, I think we are in for a historical result out there, I don't know, just have a verry good feeling about it :-)
Rubbish. Did you not see the first game at the Allianz?

Richards snuffed Ribery. Out muscled, and outpaced him, and forced Ribery to look for other avenues to exploit centrally.

Now, Zab, I don't even want to think about that performance. I hope if he plays Wednesday that he was only bad last time around because it was preseason.

Jumanji said:
ZZmaestro said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Hart
Micah (Zab struggled v Ribery in pre season)
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas
Agüero
Dzeko (got a good champions league record)

I agree with Clichy over Aleks, safer in defense, but this means being toothless from the left when in attacking position.

Dzeko over Negredo : no way, I want him at the 70th mark when the hard work of Sergio and Negredo has paid off, tiering Munich's defense.

Anyway, I think we are in for a historical result out there, I don't know, just have a verry good feeling about it :-)

Richards snuffed Ribery. Out muscled, and outpaced him, and forced Ribery to look for other avenues to exploit centrally.

Now, Zab, I don't even want to think about that performance. I hope if he plays Wednesday that he was only bad last time around because it was preseason.

Friendly fixture Bribery and CL match at home Bribery are two different stories, it will be close to impossible mission to keep him inside Micah's pockets.

cat_bricks.jpg

ZZmaestro said:
Jumanji said:
ZZmaestro said:

Friendly fixture Bribery and CL match at home Bribery are two different stories, it will be close to impossible mission to keep him inside Micah's pockets.
I've no idea what your post means mate.

ZZmaestro said:
Jumanji said:
ZZmaestro said:

It was the Champions League last time. We should've had 2 pens 1st half.

citytill1die84 said:
ZZmaestro said:
Jumanji said:

What's that got to do with who would match up better against Ribery?

Jumanji said:
citytill1die84 said:
ZZmaestro said:

What's that got to do with who would match up better against Ribery?

Zabs defense profile matches Riberry's style of play, me thinks.
Now let's see how Pellers sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.