Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the lineups WOW this will be one hell of a match. I think you hafta start Clichy for this fixture. Robben vs Kolorov is a bit of a mismatch as far as pace goes. Im guessing Micah got the start based on his performance at the Audi Cup against them. Bit risky as he hasn't played much and maybe the only thing I'd change but Micah will be fine. Dzeko will be the x-factor for us. If he plays well, we can win, if he disappears and gets no service Bayern will have dominated the midfield and it wont be good for us. The Yaya vs Schweinsteiger match-up is mouthwatering.

Davs 19 said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
Quagmire blue said:
Probably because we already have Zaba and Lescott on the bench, I imagine Zabaleta will play left back if needed.

With both Richards and Clichy not too far removed from injury, it surprises me we only have one true outside back on the bench. Perhaps that speaks well of Micah and Gael's fitness, however.

Eh ?

Fullback. Left back, right back, as opposed to center back.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
Confident enough for tonight.

Home form is decent, just wonder how Hart will fuck up tonight.

Just shut the foark up, will ya ? Don't bring bad omen upon us !!!

If Yaya produces his A game there's nothing to fear at all, we will crush them, mark my word.

I had the 11 down to a "T". My only doubts was Negredo v Dzeko, but once Dzeko showed up at the interview with MP, and MP said Silva might be good for a few minutes, the line up pretty much picked itself.

Tiberius said:
Davs 19 said:
Blueband Brother said:
I did not mention fear. The bayern team is full of experience and have seen a lot of this types of games but they fully acknowledge that this is not going to be easy.

And with Boateng in their back 4, we know we have a weak link to exploit.....

If there is a weak link, then it's rather Rafinha. Boateng was very good the past 12 months. For sure Germany's best defender these days.

God help Germany. It's rare I've seen a player appear so scared of the physical side of the game.

jimharri said:
karen7 said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:
Confident enough for tonight.

Home form is decent, just wonder how Hart will fuck up tonight.

That was uncalled for
You'll get used to it; that poster is anti-Hart. And, to be fair to him, he's only one of a few on here. Just ignore them.

I will,just dont like slagging players on match day,not till after anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.