Bayern Munich suspend Sadio Mané for punching Leroy Sané

Hoping we get him back and thinking we get him back are two very,very different things.
True. But some (repeat, some) on here are going to be very disappointed, given how keen they are to see him back with us. Yes; on his day, he was damned near unplayable. But he could go missing in games, and that trait would drive Pep mental. Would he (Pep) be prepared to take a chance on him, and bring him back? I can't honestly see it. Time will tell, I guess.

You got a good price for Sane and haven't looked back. A player that does his ACL is no way as good as he used to be. Some players baby their previous injury or don't have that burst they used to. He still shows flashes of excellence but that's a coin flip these days.

Mane was a bigger loss for Liverpool he always produced when it mattered.

As for the incident both are moody mother fuckers, both couldn't handle the defeat and acted petulant. They have a mountain to climb with the second leg and even trying to finish top of their league.

I don't really have much sympathy for Munich, they've won like 70 titles and always held the monopoly. It's like real Madrid/Barca & Celtic/Rangers. Full of wankers who cry about anyone invading their monopoly.

Don’t need him either
He'd be a fantastic addition to the squad; I'm not arguing about that. But would he be prepared to be an intermittent pick? I'm not sure he would. And who would you drop from that team on tuesday night to accommodate him? No one, in my opinion. As it stands, Leroy wouldn't get in our strongest XI. Now, we may well be losing a midfielder or two in the summer. But he wouldn't be a like for like replacement for either Bernie or Ilkay. As I said earlier, time will tell, I suppose.

True. But some (repeat, some) on here are going to be very disappointed, given how keen they are to see him back with us. Yes; on his day, he was damned near unplayable. But he could go missing in games, and that trait would drive Pep mental. Would he (Pep) be prepared to take a chance on him, and bring him back? I can't honestly see it. Time will tell, I guess.

I'm pretty sure there's next to zero chance of him coming back and for multiple good reasons. But I do understand why people want him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.