Bayern Munich suspend Sadio Mané for punching Leroy Sané

The Echo Back page:

Ex City thug/cheat in unprovoked racist attack on Liverpool ex legend Mane's right fist, on the week that Liverpool remember

Any player that wants out of the club like leroy apparently did and now cancelo i would never take back.
And yes i know bernardo rumoured he want to leave but he has loads in the bank and never complains.

Any player that wants out of the club like leroy apparently did and now cancelo i would never take back.
And yes i know bernardo rumoured he want to leave but he has loads in the bank and never complains.
I have a bit less annoyance with Sane, he wanted to play in Germany (he is German) and BM wanted him, they tapped him up really. Sane was always struggling to get in the team ahead of Sterling. AND he is a fucking great player.

Cancello, well, were better off without him. Ake is miles better defender and makes Jack more effective.

Plus he kind of ditched us at very short notice.

Last edited:
I have a bit less annoyance with Sane, he wanted to play in Germany (he is German) and BM wanted him, they tapped him up really. Sane was always struggling to get in the team ahead of Sterling. AND he is a fucking great player.

Cancello, well, were better off without him. Ake is miles better defender and makes Jack more effective. Plus he kind of ditched us at very short notice.
I completely agree, Sane come to us but for whatever reason he couldn't settle. he was a young kid who had the balls to to say he wanted out/go home (much the same as Boateng). Us as City fans will never boo an ex blue who gave their all for the shirt, and left on honest terms.

I have only ever known us boo 3 ex players
Barton (Scouse twat bully who beats his wife, but shits it from Lescott)
Milner (spotty Yorkshire, scouse wannabe, with a shit haircut)
Cancello (good looking left back who has spent too much time around the fake Ronaldo)

Last edited:
Bernardo make no bones about the fact that he would move if the opportunity came about, but the difference is he has never let it effect is performance or attitude, a bit like Harry Kane at Spurs to be fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.