Bayern Munich v MCFC In match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="AttunLatot"]I don't really have a problem with Dzeko being unhappy when substituted. I do have bigger problem with a player refusing to warm-up and play. Breach of contract?

Anyway. Champions League is a big step up in class. I think that this game is now lost. But it is only one match. I'm CTID, so I'll leave the witch-hunts to others.[/quote]
Agree

Pigeonho said:
I tell thee all as i've just told me distraught pal. I would rather be away at Munich losing 2-0, albeit with BM making a couple of odd choices, than away in the Faeroe Isles on a random Thursday in a poor competition. It's all a learning curve and the beauty is that we will qualify again come the end of the season. This group was always going to be hard, and hard it is proving to be. Spurs got a lot of praise last season but they were a fluke, a phoney club who will never qualify again. This is what the CL is all about, hard matches away at top, top clubs, not phoney performances against ageing Italian teams. We've been spanked by what I regard as the favourites for the competition, i'll take that, sip my wine and sleep sound we have the squad to qualify again next season, should this season prove too soon. Spurs spunked too early and always were destined to do so, we are spunking slowly, the vinegar strokes are years off, but we will continue to have those vinegar strokes in this competition because we are, quite frankly, here to stay.
I do question Toure for Lescott though, but hey ho, shit happens.

Well said. Someone should sticky this to stop the after match hysteria.

we have been shit but to be fair Bayern are fantastic, maybe the best team I've seen this season.

Silva and nasri have loads of pace.

Tevez needs to be fucked off with extreme prejudice.

Pigeonho said:
I tell thee all as i've just told me distraught pal. I would rather be away at Munich losing 2-0, albeit with BM making a couple of odd choices, than away in the Faeroe Isles on a random Thursday in a poor competition. It's all a learning curve and the beauty is that we will qualify again come the end of the season. This group was always going to be hard, and hard it is proving to be. Spurs got a lot of praise last season but they were a fluke, a phoney club who will never qualify again. This is what the CL is all about, hard matches away at top, top clubs, not phoney performances against ageing Italian teams. We've been spanked by what I regard as the favourites for the competition, i'll take that, sip my wine and sleep sound we have the squad to qualify again next season, should this season prove too soon. Spurs spunked too early and always were destined to do so, we are spunking slowly, the vinegar strokes are years off, but we will continue to have those vinegar strokes in this competition because we are, quite frankly, here to stay.

+1

Blue Haze said:
Jumanji said:
Is it too early to say they've negated Silva?

Good tactics from Bayern imo. But those early goals helped their morale massively.

Every time he touched the ball there were two men on him.

Other teams have figured it out. Heavy mark on Silva and the rest create nothing.
Exactly. We've been tactically fucked and it started with Silva.

Nasri, creative player my arse, when was the last time he tried to beat a man?

Pigeonho said:

Oh there'll be spunking done tonight, have to do something to cheer myself up...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.