Bayern Munich v MCFC In match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be the pace of their midfield that has hurt us most. Yaya and Barry overun at times. These are a very good side though - schweinsteiger best cm in world for me. Referee has give us nothing to boot. Gutted.

zeven said:
hgblue said:
GStar said:
I understand Mancini's substitution... a lot of football fans seem to think "more attackers = more goals" We need to control midfield to win away in the CL.

That and the fact Tevez has hopefully just cut his wages by 50% for the rest of his City career, meant our hands were tied, but it was a substitution which made sense.

You're having a laugh surely?
Why? i agree with him, we need to win back the midfield win the ball back.
Same.

IMO the midfield was where we lost this game.. not the defence, not the strikers, both did decent with oportunities they had. All what Nasri does is; Get the ball , pass it back, he doesnt try anything creative... Out of form maybe, but then, so is Silva, we cant afford two of our creative MDFs to be out of form

It's like playing with 10 men. They have the midfield so it's game over.

Dzeko wasnt that bad. Glad he's annoyed as he does give a shit unlike Carlos who is a disgrace. Bayern are a top team. We learn from it and move on.

I'd put Tevez price up to £80 million now, halve his wages then shove him in the reserves for the rest of his contract.

Tricky_Trev said:
SebastianBlue said:
Late night in the office and can't watch a stream.

What did Dzeko do that has so many saying he should be fined?
Dzeko's reaction was just your typical frustration at being subbed. As for Tevez, he point blank refused to warm up. He did not want to come on as sub, seemingly because he was angry that Mancini brought De Jong on for Dzeko.

Seems everyone here as had a bit of a meltdown.

I don't know if I should be glad I couldn't watch (for the record I was gutted when I realised I would have to stay at my desk even later than usual).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.