Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Mancini blames Dzeko for losing this match! WTF?? He did at least somethin ( Aguero , Nasri???? nothing ). Good one , hopefully he will succed now with balotelli...

In peace i come....

I like Mancini but sadly i don't think he is the right one for you. This spat today clearly shows he hasn't really got the dressing room. Balotelli was at it last season, Tevez last season.

I honestly think you lot need a Mourinho to take you forward. Can you imagine Tevez trying it with him?

So gutted to see Bob on SSN just now. He looks as though he's had his heart ripped out. Shoulder to shoulder with you on this Bob. 100%, undying, unswerving support from me. Get that twat out of our club. Do not allow him anywhere near the stadium or training ground. DO NOT make him train with the kids, just tell him he is persona non grata until City either sell him or his contract runs down. Let him go back to Argentina on gardening leave whilst this plays out.

Bob's authority must be unquestioned now whilst this gets sorted. The owners MUST back him all the way and we must play our part too in our support for the manager.

Text off a mate suggests Zabba belted Tevez after the game? Anyone else heard this or is it just 'wildfire'. As childish and immature as this is, I hope it's true. He deserves nothing but contempt for his behaviour tonight.

what I worry now is that Bayern will ease up when playing Napolli...We need Bayern to take points of them

Bluemoon_bosnia said:
Mancini blames Dzeko for losing this match! WTF?? He did at least somethin ( Aguero , Nasri???? nothing ). Good one , hopefully he will succed now with balotelli...

He never blamed him for the loss, but Dzeko acted like a ****.

Gelsons Dad said:
Cini Man said:
Just watched Tevez smiling and relaxed as he climbed on the coach. Something wrong here cos if he has been locked in a dressing room for an hour with his team mates after refusing to help them by coming onto the pitch then he should look shell shocked. it suggests to me that he is not without support from some of the players. I hope I am wrong but either there is a split in the dressing room or Tevez is a bloody good actor!

He's got millions in the bank and has just got his move away. He doesn't give a shit about the team so isn't bothered by what the other players or manager thinks. He's smiling because he doesn't give a shit.

It's clear you would like this to be a problem with Mancini but it isn't It's a problem with Tevez which has gone on too long but hopefully is now over.

Yep Tevez has just forced his move in Jan

Lets make it the end of Jan

He can then rot for 4 whole months training with the kids and being ignored and humiliated till then

Then of course we will await the £50 million bid cos he aint going anywhere on the cheap

Fuck him

moomba said:
Bluemoon_bosnia said:

He never blamed him for the loss, but Dzeko acted like a ****.

Welll that's a good one... what should he do? Kisses , Hugs :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.