Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJFCLj2FZuI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

strongbowholic said:
JBG said:
strongbowholic said:
Put down the games console and step away from Fifa 12.

Macaroni charmer, eh? Interesting aside. Gathering you are more Bosnian patriot than City fan. Shouldn't you be at war or summat?

Considering what Bosnians went through this is an unbelievable low blow. Genocide is funny now?

I was confident Dzeko would be the real deal for City but it looks like it might not work out.

Sell the lad in any case. More than anything I'm just disappointed that City as a whole isn't performing. The fact that we've spent so much money makes it sting even worse. The time may come when the Sheik decides to cut his losses. Scary thought!
Apologies; cider had well and truly taken it's toll last night. Cheerfully retracted.

Was annoyed the poster was coming from a Dzeko fan view rather than a City fan view, if you see what I mean. Unnecessary and apologies again.

I love Dzeko, think he is an immense player, I just happen to agree he with Mancini that he was not at his best last night so deserved to be subbed.

Good on you, mate.

Couldn't believe what I was reading for a second -- we all get emotional after a city loss though :)

@strongbowholic
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger - I guess ?!

-- Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 pm --

Aequitas1987 said:
Sell Dzeko.

As a Bayern fan that just makes me ROFLMAO.

Do you realize how badly a lot of Bayern fans wanted him wearing red before you guys signed him? I agree with the above posters, Mancini is not suited for tournament style football and tactically hes not as astute or gifted in the attacking way that your team is moving towards. You guys have bought creative, technical players and want to follow in the footsteps of Barca and Madrid. A coach like Mancini who has little experience with total football is not the solution, at least not a short-term solution either way. Maybe he learns along with the team and by next season you guys get that down. Woudn't it be just better to get a coach who specializes in attacking and or possession football like Rijkard or god forbid LVG.

There is one more thing, beside Italian mentality that choking this high performance team - smoke and mirrors of the myth that Bayern (or any former champ in the competition) is, for some reason, a giant for City (or any newbie in CL). Maybe there is something psychological in case of really feeble teams, but newly enriched clubs with ultimate football players playing couple of seasons already - no way! Its a myth perpetuated by profession itself. Like, Bayern players received some sort of "mana" (as magic points - to be consistent with smearing which I received regarding allusions "me playing Fifa 12") from all those trophies from generations ago and demolished "billion pounds team", on the basis of tradition and "experience". You know, Tony Cross as CL experienced player and 4 time champion, although he was not born when his current club won first three. That is the Myth! (a simple scape goat)

In addition - I remember when Chelsie hit the CL for the first time after Russian bought the club. No one ever said "oh, Milan is giant for us/them", because all these "giants" shit their pants every time they faced Murinho's "punitive expedition" !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.