Bayern tw*ts doing it again..

Bembeltown said:
Great...now I have seen everything...Me defending Bayern on the City boards. *shiver*
What do you think, how i feel? All the away tickets i had for Schalke matches at Bayern i gave away in recent years, because i don´t even want to enter their rubber boat arena.
There are so many reasons to despise Bayern, but surely not for antisemitism or xenophobia.
Funny to see the reactions on here to some Hoeness rants, just shows what fans in germany had get used to over the years.
(to be fair, that petrol station argument is really far below his standards, seems they are very nervous down in the south at the moment.

Nothing compares to the rags and my hatred of them. Couldn't care less what some Bayern bloke says about Chelsea. If he was saying it about us then I might get a little upset but still nothing compares to the likes of arrogant rags dishing it out.

Part of me wants Chelsea to win but only because it would stuff Spurs. But also think that if Chelsea win they start acting like arrogant gits and they get all the headlines for this season.

robsta said:
Nothing compares to the rags and my hatred of them. Couldn't care less what some Bayern bloke says about Chelsea. If he was saying it about us then I might get a little upset but still nothing compares to the likes of arrogant rags dishing it out.

Part of me wants Chelsea to win but only because it would stuff Spurs. But also think that if Chelsea win they start acting like arrogant gits and they get all the headlines for this season.

he had similar comments about City when we played them. Didn't go as far as with Chelsea but same typical shit about moneybags City, not the right way and so..

Bembeltown said:
Wow....just stumbled across this thread and the bollocks that some people are writing is scary.

Wonder why people still always have to play the "Nazi scum" cards when it comes to Germany and some comments could be directly taken from the Sun or equally "intelligent" papers.

As Ruhr already mentioned German football as such is definitely not a role model and we suffer from a lot of crap as well.

I can perfectly understand that you consider the Bayern board to be a lot of cunts and I can´t stand them or the club myself.

However no matter how much you despise them, their club or the fans you won´t find a single club that is better run than Bayern.
The management is top notch and if you were in their position you might their grief against the likes of Chelsea/City as well, simply because they worked their way up to their position over the years, are dept free and generally just well run.

They do have this annoying, cocky attitude and the tendency to mouth other clubs off. They dont just do this with foreign clubs, but even with Bundesliga clubs (Dortmund was their latest target and Schalke, Frankfurt etc. are more samples), but its something you get used to over the years...

Reading stuff like "Bayern are Nazis" into this article however is just beyond words...As Ruhr mentioned they have a heavy jewish background, their biggest supporter group is part of the "Alerta Network" fighting racism, homophobia etc.

Hoeness himself is a **** of the highest order when it comes to football, but the amount of charity stuff he has running is something you hardly ever see mentioned in the media.

When other clubs are in financial struggle Hoeness is the first to offer them Charity matches against Bayern to earn some quick money, he has gotten ex players, who were in financial trouble, jobs in the club and if you ask former Bayern players I doubt you will anyone who doesnt have a high opinion of him.

Great...now I have seen everything...Me defending Bayern on the City boards. *shiver*

Bayern were actually founded by Jews and was a club that openly defied the Nazis.

Re: Bayern twats doing it again..

MSP said:
VOOMER said:
blueinsa said:
Nail on the head.

Something still very sinister amongst certain Germans mentalities imo.

The ruling elite are the same nazi bastards that they were in 1939. look at the balkans war, started by the nazi loving german backed croatians. Death of a nation, great book about utter bullshit a lies spread by nato and western media about the serbs.

Fuck off with that Serbian propaganda bullshit whoever you are.

It was not Croatians who went to Serbia to bomb them but Serbs who bombed Croatia and Bosnia.

You can talk that shit to someone else, not to one who currently live in Bosnia but born and spent whole Balkan wars in Croatia with Serbs 500m from my house bombing it each day.

Serbs and Yugoslavia were Under Attack, Not Croatia

In the exclusive interview, Franjo Tuđman’s Internal Affairs Minister Josip Boljkovac admitted Croat leadership carried out planned attacks on Croatia Serbs in 1991, in order to start a war. “Tuđman wanted the war at any cost, following the concept according to which Serbs must disappear from Croatia,” Boljkovac said.

Croat media censored reports from Boljkovac’s testimony at the trial against former Osijek mayor Branimir Glavaš, war criminal responsible for horrific crimes against the local Serbs, concealing parts of his testimony which charge Croatia with instigating the war.

“During the testimony, Glavaš accused me of persecuting him because he destroyed the bridge on river Drava in Osijek [Croatia]. He claimed he had destroyed the bridge to protect the town from JNA [Yugoslav National Army] tanks, and I responded that, at the time, JNA was a regular army of an internationally recognized state, while Croatia, which was not recognized, was part of Yugoslavia. Then I explained who started armed conflicts in that part of Slavonija,” Boljkovac told Frankfurt-based daily Vesti.

In a sensational interview published on February 12 and carried by the several media outlets in Serbia, Croatia’s war-time minister of police said it was the Serbs and Yugoslavia who were being attacked in 1991, and not Croatia.

“Back then, in 1991, Serbs and Yugoslavia were under attack, not Croatia. Gojko Šušak, Branimir Glavaš and Vice Vukojević launched antitank rockets on Borovo Selo in order to provoke a war. The bridge in Osijek was destroyed for the same reason,” Boljkovac said.

He explained Croat war-time leader Franjo Tudjman “wanted the war at any cost”:

“The war was not a necessity — it was an intention. According to Tudjman’s concept, Serbs had to disappear from Croatia,” Boljkovac stressed, adding he was against the war and didn’t allow Serbs who were serving in the police in Croatia to be fired which, in turn, made him a target for assassination by Croat emigration.

Boljkovac believes there was a secret “deal” between former Yugoslav and Serbian President Slobodan Milošević and Franjo Tuđman, Croatia’s war leader, “to divide Bosnia and Herzegovina and exchange the population through ethnic cleansing.” According to his theory, “Tuđman handed over Bosnian Posavina to Milošević, and Milošević helped Tuđman to get rid of Krajina Serbs”.

Infact just go to this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://de-construct.net/?p=4869" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://de-construct.net/?p=4869</a>

Robbo. said:
When I went to Bayern to watch City I thought their hospitality was great. Always have a soft spot for them now. made me and my dad most welcome

It was rumoured you had fun....:-)

Bruno-Lederhosen-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.