Bayern tw*ts doing it again..

blutone3 said:
dont bring your fookin shite politics on here,as an ex british soldier who served out in your lands,i know from experience,that all of you are to blame for that mess you created......so dont lecture us on it,we were there sorting it...once an for all!!!!

I don't give a shit who you are and I didn't bring it. We are all to blame just like you British are to blame for WW2 same like Germans.

But yeah, I'll finish it here, no need for this discussion here..

So Hoeness doesn't like the idea of filling up his car and putting money into other football teams? Well, walk yer fucking tit!

Wonder how he feels about the gold extracted from people's teeth during the last time the German nation went on an away day!

And how does he feel about those upright German companies who underpinned the German war effort? Does he boycott those companies? Mmmm? Methinks we have another consumed by his own arrogance.

VOOMER said:
This backs up everything I've been saying about the "wonderfull bundesliga", its typical german bollocks.

german football is full of financial problems. Bit of a surprise for me, that this is some news. Each season there are 2-3 clubs going bankrupt.

I want Bayern to lose but isn't it better for us if they win. Spurs then get CL which means they keep their best players instead of losing them to United or Chelsea. Chelsea will have to rebuild from a more disadvantageous spot and might find it harder to compete with us for signings.

Bayern strengthening doesn't really impact us.

But I hate to see the self righteous German overlords win.

(I like regular Germans - it just their figureheads that are cnuts)

Re: Bayern twats doing it again..

Vienna_70 said:
TCIB said:
Dislike their management types quite a lot i don't mind saying.

They have an over inflated view of their own importance and a terrible arrogance that repulses you.

Just like another club a little closer to home?

I detest FC Bayern almost as much as I hate Salford's worst!

Stretford's worst!

Wow....just stumbled across this thread and the bollocks that some people are writing is scary.

Wonder why people still always have to play the "Nazi scum" cards when it comes to Germany and some comments could be directly taken from the Sun or equally "intelligent" papers.

As Ruhr already mentioned German football as such is definitely not a role model and we suffer from a lot of crap as well.

I can perfectly understand that you consider the Bayern board to be a lot of cunts and I can´t stand them or the club myself.

However no matter how much you despise them, their club or the fans you won´t find a single club that is better run than Bayern.
The management is top notch and if you were in their position you might their grief against the likes of Chelsea/City as well, simply because they worked their way up to their position over the years, are dept free and generally just well run.

They do have this annoying, cocky attitude and the tendency to mouth other clubs off. They dont just do this with foreign clubs, but even with Bundesliga clubs (Dortmund was their latest target and Schalke, Frankfurt etc. are more samples), but its something you get used to over the years...

Reading stuff like "Bayern are Nazis" into this article however is just beyond words...As Ruhr mentioned they have a heavy jewish background, their biggest supporter group is part of the "Alerta Network" fighting racism, homophobia etc.

Hoeness himself is a **** of the highest order when it comes to football, but the amount of charity stuff he has running is something you hardly ever see mentioned in the media.

When other clubs are in financial struggle Hoeness is the first to offer them Charity matches against Bayern to earn some quick money, he has gotten ex players, who were in financial trouble, jobs in the club and if you ask former Bayern players I doubt you will anyone who doesnt have a high opinion of him.

Great...now I have seen everything...Me defending Bayern on the City boards. *shiver*

The management is top notch and if you were in their position you might their grief against the likes of Chelsea/City as well, simply because they worked their way up to their position over the years, are dept free and generally just well run.

Not that hard when City council helps you with 200 mil. euro for stadium infrastructure.

His comments about other clubs are awful and should not take place in football. If UEFA has any dignity they should fine him pretty hard.

He did it before City matches, he did it before Madrid matches, he is doing it before Chelsea one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.