Bayern v City July 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the starting formation of the match in Lippstadt this week. Robben got himself injured during the match.

As I said - there will be Alaba for Robben tonight and maybe Badstuber will come in for Götze.

Highlights of the match of Saturday... (be careful - I mixed Wednesday with Saturday. The test match was Saturday)

Nice one. Thanks:-)

It was the starting formation of the match in Lippstadt this week. Robben got himself injured during the match.

As I said - there will be Alaba for Robben tonight and maybe Badstuber will come in for Götze.

Highlights of the match of Saturday... (be careful - I mixed Wednesday with Saturday. The test match was Saturday)

Cheers Maldeika.

I don't. I know we have a very talented academy with potential to be first team starters but the truth is that none of them are at the level of the senior squad right now. It's only when they get promoted in competitive game that we can really judge how well they'll fit in.

Shay Facey for example is excellent for his age but still has a couple more years before he's at the level of Mangala, however much we bash him.

We'll see, but I expect most of the first team squad to be vastly improved from last year, Fernando and Navas especially.
Your point about our youngsters and that Facey vs Mangala comparison seem very strange to me tbh.

And I ofc understand that friendlies are not necessarily a standart we should fully judge players' abilities in terms of the 1st team by, but it doesn't mean that youngsters can't play in friendlies or don't deserve it, etc.

We always hope everything to be improved but we can't be sure that it will happen, especially when we're talking about 30yo medicore players.

Yes Zinchenko is there! Really excited to see this lad. LOL at the reporter saying Nolita instead of Nolito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.