Bayern v City post match thread

Re: 3 in the middle

Armaan said:
And look how much better we are especially in these games against the big teams. If we played that formation at home in confident we would've beaten them then as well. On a side note, he may get abuse but Garcia bossed things in the second half was my MOTM.

That is going a bit far IMO Silva, Ferna and Milner all ahead of him but he did have one of his best games. When we play 3 in the middle he normally does a good job as he can just concentrate on defensive responsibilities.

Sky

Currently slagging Pellers for not putting on Aguero to try and get the 4th goal, total clowns, we were winning and on top of the game, why risk conceding or getting a key player injured. Why are these morons pushing on this when we play the biggest game of the season on Saturday and these are supposedly professionals. Dickheads.

He seems to have misinterpreted the rules regarding the goal difference. What a shame.

I'm fucking pumped up man. We just beat the European champions in their own back yard, not even with our strongest side. Hopefully this gets the boys in the locker room as excited as it's gotten me. I wanta see them rip arsenal to shreds. +3 or 4 over them and our confidence will be through the roof. could be the start of a beautiful run

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.