Bayern vs City, pics of the away end

GermanBlue said:
From what I´ve heard they dont show the City end in telly yesterday.
Any pics of our end available from yesterdays match? Would be important for me, because the new Reddish Blues Berlin Branch flag was shown first time.

Panic not, I have seen it on facebook Tilo.

law74 said:
GermanBlue said:
From what I´ve heard they dont show the City end in telly yesterday.
Any pics of our end available from yesterdays match? Would be important for me, because the new Reddish Blues Berlin Branch flag was shown first time.

Panic not, I have seen it on facebook Tilo.

Me too Davy :-) , but I want to have one from inside the stadium.

stadiumcat said:
They also failed to sell their own allocation. Large empty area on level three in the main stand, not visible on TV as its behind the camera, you should see it on photos/videos posted by City fans.

Game sold out weeks ago, a lot stand behind the curves where you get a great view.

stadiumcat said:
Blue Mist said:
stadiumcat said:
They also failed to sell their own allocation. Large empty area on level three in the main stand, not visible on TV as its behind the camera, you should see it on photos/videos posted by City fans.

So why did they sell them in the City end ? (see other post about a scuffle breaking out)

I don't think they did it is virtually free access once you are in the stadium you share the concourse etc. with home fans. I even know that City fans had been in home fans sections earlier.

No, you need to show your ticket to enter your block.

bayern blade said:
stadiumcat said:
Blue Mist said:
So why did they sell them in the City end ? (see other post about a scuffle breaking out)

I don't think they did it is virtually free access once you are in the stadium you share the concourse etc. with home fans. I even know that City fans had been in home fans sections earlier.

I wandered down to Bayern section for a piss at HT and walked in no probs as wanted a view of City section.Also got to my own seat after and didnt show my ticket.There was an empty section of seats to City Fans right though.

bayern blade said:
stadiumcat said:
Blue Mist said:

Not true,

For vaild reasons, my friend and I didn't fancy the long trek up to the top tier, so went in the Bayern end and my mate was wearing a City kit. No mither though. In fact everyone was very friendly.

Tbilisi said:
bayern blade said:
stadiumcat said:

I wandered down to Bayern section for a piss at HT and walked in no probs as wanted a view of City section.Also got to my own seat after and didnt show my ticket.There was an empty section of seats to City Fans right though.

Maybe so but I've been going for years, regularly, and generally you do. The game was definitely sold out.

bayern blade said:
Tbilisi said:
bayern blade said:

Maybe so but I've been going for years, regularly, and generally you do. The game was definitely sold out.

Dont doubt it......I was staggering that much they must have thought let the poor twat through

bayern blade said:
Tbilisi said:
bayern blade said:

The entire curved part of the top tier on the side to the right of us was completely empty.

bluwes said:
Blackcrowes said:
Yes quite a few in City section. We did not sell all ours - they sold the remaining tickets to home fans. When they scored some City fans took exception and a scuffle broke out - See video tomorrow. Police came to intervene. Hard to say home many City but at a guess circa 2,000.

we took 1700, sent 2000 back.

Copied from a Jamie Jackson article:

City lost 1-0 to Bayern Munich in their opening group game in Bavaria and despite around 1,300 of their fans travelling to the Allianz Arena the club had to return approximately 2,000 more tickets.

It is understood that as the match was City’s third meeting in four seasons with the German club many fans decided there was a lack of attraction in making the trip.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/18/manchester-city-roma-cska-moscow-crowd-trouble" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... wd-trouble</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.