Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

keemcfc: You would rather play Zabaleta in midfield than Barry or Milner? Very strange.

Matt the Giant said:
Will Robben be playing?

It will be a fantastic game either way!

On Saturday Robben played about 20 Minutes and scores...

Tricky_Trev said:
keemcfc: You would rather play Zabaleta in midfield than Barry or Milner? Very strange.
It was a question, not exactly what I'd pick...

I was thinking it would help get the ball off them sooner and make them work harder... But at the same time limit our ability to link defence to attack...

I'd probably go with de Jong, Barry & Yaya in midfield, or possibly Milner over Barry as their midfield is very pacey.

75% - #MCFC have won 75% of headers in their own penalty area this season. More than any other team in the division. Commanding.

We better win a lot of Corners. Lescott, Dzeko, Micah, Komps, and even little Kun is known to have a great header on him.

keenmcfc Barry will play, hes been brilliant so far and i don t see why should Mancini take the risk.

btw if you all missed the photo on the previous page, Viktor Kassai is the Ref for tommorow.

Matt the Giant said:
Will Robben be playing?

Micah will take care of whomever comes against him I think. He is in great shape and has the physical attributes to handle the likes of Ribery and Robben. So I think they will try to come at us from their rigth as often as possible. Clichy has pace Kolarov doesn't possess which would make me prefer him for this particular fixture.

It will be a fantastic game either way!

I do not know if anybody has the physical attributes to handle Ribery - he is a shorty with a lot power and goes left around his opponent when he cannot go right...

I do not think Robben will play full 90 minutes. Maybe 45. Mueller plays right when Robben is missing and switches to the middle when Robben comes in. But Mueller is not really slower than Robben is.

The last time Munich had Kassai as a referree they won at San Siro against Inter last year.

---------------------Neuer-----------------------
Rafinha----Boateng---------Badstuber----------Lahm
----------Tymoschuk------Schweinsteiger----------
Robben--------------Muller-----------------Ribery
----------------------Gomez---------------------

Bayern's predicted team.

Im not to worried about our attacking options because they are some of the best in the world, it is our defensive duty we have to worry about, so so so so so hope De Jong plays, he will be the key man in this game and will also allow Yaya to go attacking at times. Yes Bayern have not conceeded a goal this year but what team have they gone against that has an attack like ours. We will get a goal but cannot see us winning the game. Ending their clean sheet record will do for me.
Richards at right back for me as he has the strenght to stop Ribery wheras Clichy will be need for pace against Robben because he is just rapid, Kolarov will be to slow against him IMO. Need Hart to play his best ever game in a City shirt as well.

I would take a draw right now, Bayern are on fire and it being Oktoberfest they will want to put on a good show. My Mrs is from Augsburg in Bavaria and a Bayern fan, noticed the Bayern shirt nonchalantly laying on the side in the bedroom this morning. Going to be separate settees if not beds on Tuesday then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.