Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Would be delighted with a draw here, Bayern are a top, top team.

Draw away and beat them at Eastlands would be a fantastic return.

Need Clichy and Richards to cope with their pacey wingers/forwards and please it's not the time to introduce De Jong back as the rhythm of our passing game will be disjointed.

sam-caddick said:
---------------------Neuer-----------------------
Rafinha----Boateng---------Badstuber----------Lahm
----------Tymoschuk------Schweinsteiger----------
Robben--------------Muller-----------------Ribery
----------------------Gomez---------------------

Bayern's predicted team.

Im not to worried about our attacking options because they are some of the best in the world, it is our defensive duty we have to worry about, so so so so so hope De Jong plays, he will be the key man in this game and will also allow Yaya to go attacking at times. Yes Bayern have not conceeded a goal this year but what team have they gone against that has an attack like ours. We will get a goal but cannot see us winning the game. Ending their clean sheet record will do for me.
Richards at right back for me as he has the strenght to stop Ribery wheras Clichy will be need for pace against Robben because he is just rapid, Kolarov will be to slow against him IMO. Need Hart to play his best ever game in a City shirt as well.

Let me say something, Bayern was extreme lucky in Wolfsburg on Matchday 2, after loosing at home against Gladbach. The Ref stopped an regular 1-0 Goal by Wolfsburg (no offside). And they couldnt manage to break them until a lucky Gustavo goal (which was a poor Shot, but the Wolfsburg Keeper was shite). Since that Refs are giving them advantage and their build some confindece on Teams who will strugle to stay in the 1rst league. Dont get me wrong, they have some quality Players in Ribery, Muller and Robben. But as soon they see opponents are closing the space, they get pretty boring and uninspired.

At this Moment it s 50:50 even tho they have a home game, our quality is higher and the attacking force stronger on each position (robben will probably not start).

If our defence has to worry bout their quality Attack, then their Defence doesnt have to play this game at all.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm --<br /><br />We must play Richards tommorow because of Ribery:

1) Ribery is playing deep, which will be good for us. If he makes tho Micah, Kompany will wait. Richards on the other hand will have space because Ribery will not defend 90 Mins, not hes thing. He will do it like for 45 mins just to get mented and then will play his game.

2) Ribery needs to be covered by paceful Defenders, in my eyes Richards is perfect to do so. Even tho he makes to dribble Micah off, he want be lazy like the Bundesliga Players. So Micah will come back with an painful tackle or just use hes Body. If he playing clever he can get do realy good. Because Ribery doesnt like when a Player uses hes Body against him, he allways puts hes Hands on the opponent face, which should be noticed by the Ref.

Richards will go from start aggresive, which Zabs on hes style want, so it should be clear who must play here.

i for one cannot wait for this game tomorrow night,the excitement of these games has really got me by the short and curlys and i must confess that in the past the thought of us playing in the chimps league didn`t arouse one iota of excitement within me but after the napoli game,the build up,the preview programme,the banners around the pitch,the intro music,it suddenly dawned on me that,shit,we`re really here,it`s happening and i have to admit that i love it,really love it!!

as for bayern,great team and great individuals but then again we have a great team and great individuals.
should be a cracking game and i`m right behind merlin with him saying we should go there and attack,if we play to our potential then i can see us winning 3-2 or 2-1 but it`s important that we get something out there,a point would be great and three points would be fantastic..

roll on tuesday night,forza mancini..

(Reuters) - Bayern Munich central defender Holger Badstuber is doubtful for the Champions League Group A match against Manchester City on Tuesday, coach Jupp Heynckes said.

Badstuber, who has been instrumental in Bayern's run of nine straight games in all competitions without conceding a goal, is suffering with flu, Heynckes told reporters on Monday.

"A decision (on whether he will play) will be taken shortly before the game," said the coach, adding Daniel van Buyten could replace him.

Centre back Jerome Boateng, who was rested in Bayern's 3-0 win over Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday, would "naturally" start, Heynckes said.

Heynckes said he expected a much tougher game than what Bayern had encountered until now this season with the two teams "testing their strengths."

"But we also have several players on the pitch who command respect," he said.

Bayern beat Villarreal 2-0 in Spain in their group opener while competition debutants City drew 1-1 at home against Napoli.

If Badstuber's out, Aguero will have a field day against Van Buyten.

Anyone who wants Dzeko out of this game is out of their effin minds.

1) His familiarity with Bayern is second to none on this team.

2) His score against Bayern says it all too.

3) It will be emotional comeback to Germany for him, which can do wonders.

4) When it comes to international cups, his record is miles better than that of Carlos (Edin scored 4 goals in total of 6 appearances in international cups).

5) Combination of Tevez/Aguero/Silva/Nasri is like cindirella and 7 dwarfs - man you need SOMEONE over 5'6'' in there :-)

No doubt in my mind that, if you will play Tevez, play him for Nasri or even Aguero (who could use the break himself) but not Edin. At least in THIS game.

Just arrived in Munich and City on SKy v Toffees

Arrived this morning and met up with a bunch of German mates. We're just watching the City v Toffees game on German SKy 1 then off to the OKtoberfest. Already a good number of City shirts around the squares!

Re: Just arrived in Munich and City on SKy v Toffees

We'll win 2-0 i reckon. Balotelli and Milner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.