Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just arrived in Munich and City on SKy v Toffees

The Bayern fans are saying that whilst they have had a fantastic start to their season, they might have been flattered so far. Bayern are definitely favorites, even with the 1860 fans but they are nervous about the flair that the likes of silva, kun and Nasri have. Aparrentlyntheir defense is quite static and if we run at them, they could crumble.
I would really like to see Micah running at them - he could cause some real damage and also hope that AJ gets a run at them as well

flying out at 8am tomorrow mate, whats the crack with prices for the beer??

also heard a rumour that no city colours were allowed in the tents any proof of this mate?

cant bloody wait!!

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

There is one thing about the teams Bayern have played so far this season and I think it's very important that we remember this..

None of them were Manchester city..

bayern blade said:
I bet there will be a few almighty hangovers tomorrow morning !
i'll be in rehab on thursday i think!

dont think i'll have a chance of finding the hotel when coming out the ground and back to the center of munich..

love it!

never been this excited over a game!

sat here waiting for my lift to stanstead, where we are staying over night for a 8am flight to munich,

i am physically shaking with excitement about the whole trip, never thought i would be in this position being a blue but thanks to mr mansoor i am!

this is how it feels to be city!!!

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

I know Bayern are going through a good spell, even for them, but it seems that we are treating them like Barca and everyone has given up hope of a win already...

We will struggle, that's a fact. But after that draw against Napoli, which IMO was a one off, we could really do with a win.

If Bayern were in our league, would they be higher than Chelsea right now? If we were up against Chelsea, or even the scum, would we be giving up hope of a win already? I doubt it.

I'm not chastising people, as I think we probably won't win, but we definitely can. There's no doubt in my mind that we can.

:)

LesBleuMiserable said:
Balotteli is ineligible, so would be a miracle if he was to be on the scoresheet!
seriously ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.