Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one in the Bundesliga with a strike force like Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez, Silva and Nasri going at them and thats only half the squad, only real issue we have in my opinion is our current defense, no De Jong and we will struggle. They have some unreal strikers and midfielders and even though their defense was criticised throughout last season it still lies there real week link despite the clean sheets, this is probably due to the fact they arguably have the best keeper in the world at the moment.

De Jong should be fit but will he be fit enough to start? I'd pack the midfield and drop Nasri to the bench. Hart, Clichy, Lescott, Kompany, Micah, De Jong, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli

sam-caddick said:
There is no one in the Bundesliga with a strike force like Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez, Silva and Nasri going at them and thats only half the squad,

I'd say Gomez, Robben, Ribery, Müller, Kroos and Petersen could just about match that tbf.

sam-caddick said:
There is no one in the Bundesliga with a strike force like Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez, Silva and Nasri going at them and thats only half the squad, only real issue we have in my opinion is our current defense, no De Jong and we will struggle. They have some unreal strikers and midfielders and even though their defense was criticised throughout last season it still lies there real week link despite the clean sheets, this is probably due to the fact they arguably have the best keeper in the world at the moment.

The keeper had 14 shoots on target this season.

I guess he only had one real difficult moment.

bayern blade said:
sam-caddick said:
There is no one in the Bundesliga with a strike force like Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez, Silva and Nasri going at them and thats only half the squad,

I'd say Gomez, Robben, Ribery, Müller, Kroos and Petersen could just about match that tbf.

Im not disputing that fact mate, I meant it as there is no team going against Bayern Munich with a strike force like ours.

LoveCity said:
De Jong should be fit but will he be fit enough to start? I'd pack the midfield and drop Nasri to the bench. Hart, Clichy, Lescott, Kompany, Micah, De Jong, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli

De Jong is "playing" on Tuesday ..... Straight from the horses mouth.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
LoveCity said:

De Jong is "playing" on Tuesday ..... Straight from the horses mouth.

I so hope you are right mate, only real chance of us winning!!

Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Still seems a dream that we are playing one of europe's giants Bayern Munich in a champions league tie on Tuesday. What seems even more unreal is that we could actually beat them, in Germany. We've got the players to do it, but they are flying at the moment, nine clean sheets in a row for Bayern!

I'd love us to come back with a point, that would be a very decent result.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Barry
Milner (or De Jong if 90%+ fit)
Yaya

Silva
Aguero

Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.