Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Team for Munchen

Tevez should play imo. We could really use his workrate against Bayern, it'd be immense really, provided his lungs are up for it.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

What Bayern does the best is keeping the ball and getting it back very Quick; we should focus on not allowing them that position !! I watched the Villareal game and it looked like a training session for Bayern, it could have easely ended 5 or 6 to 0 (and that was away to one decent spanish team).

We're gonna have to be extremely good in defense (a clean-sheet is almost impossible there; I can't remember any team getting it) and be able to threaten them; they are not strong enough defensively. Specially their right wing with Rafinha who's very average defensively and Robben doesn't help him alot !! We must be able to use Nasri's pace and vista as we did against Spur's whom have the same weakness in the right.

So I would definitely start the game with our fantastic 4 upfront; but the 4 of them are gonna have to participate studly (hugely) in the defensive work and stay behind the ball; all prepared at the same time to break through on any counter-attack opportunity !!

Jumanji said:
Tevez should play imo. We could really use his workrate against Bayern, it'd be immense really, provided his lungs are up for it.
agree. for some reason I really want to see tevez get the start on tuesday.

Calling all Sheikhs!

In 1975 there was your now classical 'We are going to need a bigger boat...' in Jaws, the movie.
In 1995, there was your 'Houston, we have a problem' in Apollo 13.
In 2011, FC Bayern's rivals might have just coined a new one...

abudhabij.jpg

Credit to Tflags from Bayernforum xD :)

--------------Hart

--------Komps----Lescott

Micah-------De Jong-------Clichy

-------Yaya--------Milner

--------------Silva

---------Aguero--Dzeko

Skilly McRailnob said:
Jumanji said:
agree. for some reason I really want to see tevez get the start on tuesday.
If he doesn't though, Milner could provide us with the workrate I reckon. Either way, someone's gonna have to put in a shift an bust their arses.

IMO city needs to play 3 CM midfield. Bayern are arguable the most in form club in Europe. They are scoring for fun and not conceding. Ribery is their Silva and everything is running through him. Add Robben who came on as substitute today and you have two of the best wingers in the world. Can't leave FBs on island and thus the 3 CM lineup to support the wings

-------------Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescot-Clichy
-----Milner----Yaya----Barry
--------------Silva------------
----------Aguero----Dzeko

Bayern are attacking side so I think counter attack is in order. Silva with free role and Yaya joining in attack.

Hart
Zabaleta-kompany-savic-clichy
Nigel dejong
Yaya Milner
silva
Aguero Tevez

So when does Mario's suspension end? The system looks flawed as a player can miss virtually half an entire CL campaign through one indiscretion. Equivalent to missing 20 plus league games. Not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.